PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Duramax owner ready to make the switch
View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 05:18 AM
buck russell
Resident IDP Expert.

Re: Duramax owner ready to make the switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimTJr View Post
Ford put TONS of miles on the 6.7 in the 4-5 years it was developing it...They had Oil companies in Alaska, and TX driving some, Everyone who has one seems VERY Pleased so far from what I have read.
I'm not too into the nitty gritty details of motors and such but fwiw, I love my 6.7. I've only ever owned German cars and told myself I'd never buy an American vehicle. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

'10 F350 CCSD // MPD Built & IDP Custom Tuned Single Turbo || '95 F150 XL // 4.9

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome