PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Smoked markers and tails
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2010, 05:52 PM
!!!PainTrain!!!
Hate 'R Us

Re: Smoked markers and tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Smoker View Post
Hopefully none of you will copy the duche bag I almost killed a couple weeks ago. Some pizza delivery boy in his old hatchback civic had his tail lights so darkly tinted that I didn't see his brake lights, or left turn signal (in the middle of the afternoon) until the nose of the bronco (at 65 mph) was within 20 feet of his rear bumper, as I was passing, and he started to turn into me. I'm sure I would've killed him if he didn't see me coming, and take serous evasive action as the bumper was pretty even with his head through the window. The tint works great, and looks nice on a lot of rigs, but there's a wrong way to do it.
I put the front of my truck into the ass end of a Dodge that way. Dip#### spray painted his tail lights/3rd brake light with SPRAY PAINT Came over a hill and then down around a slight curve and he was stopped spot lighting deer, I never saw any brake lights.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome