PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp arisley@sbcglobal.net
View Single Post
post #432 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2010, 02:44 AM
oneton
PSN Veteran

Re: Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmedic01 View Post
Just throwing a feeler out there, nothing is official yet however; if the NADM were to make a separate class just for RACE FOR THE WARRIORS given the two already formed teams, Team Sleeper and Team Texasmedic... Who would be up for racing their truck for a good cause? I wouldn't normally drive Fred down the track because he isn't a hotrod, but for this I'm more than happy to.

We already have some grudge matches that have sprung up from this, so who else wants to have a go at it Crandall?
1. Matt vs. Jeret
2. Aggie vs. PowerstrokeRacer
3. Arisley vs. ?

Here's what I'd like to do.
Each race would be a truck from each team, winning team would receive a point. The loosing team after all grudge matches would have every member of that team pay in 5 bucks to be donated to the charity.

The driver with the fastest time would get a cool trophy.

Let me know what you all think about this.
looks like if i can make it out,it may be me and arisley in the race

also i waitin to see i may have a few more shirts to place in my order

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

97 f-350 psd
96 f-350 psd

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome