PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp arisley@sbcglobal.net
View Single Post
post #395 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:46 AM
Sprman
Monkeys have armpits!

Re: Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmedic01 View Post
Thanks again Matt! I sure hope you get to make it away from work to come and participate!
I do to. It's gonna be tough, cause the next week i leave for Hawaii for a week. First vacation in 2 years. Gonna go relax on the beach with the wife, swim with some sharks and visit Pearl Harbor and visit the USS Missouri for a good friend who served on the ship. Gonna be hard to get away two weekends in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmedic01 View Post
Again as fruitless and redundant as the work might sound after being said so many times but thank you Matt. This is is what I was talking about when I was praising our group! Thanks for takin care of this wounded Marine.
It's the least i can do since i was unable to join the military. Coming from a military family, i know what families go through and have the utmost respect for those in uniform.

2005 F-250 FX4 CC
bought it, then changed it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome