PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp arisley@sbcglobal.net
View Single Post
post #392 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Arisley
All done now

Re: Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 389SixPack View Post
I resemble that remark!! Wow skip a thread and all kinda azzes talk about ya. And I haven't seen you go to quick lately either.

Matt/Jap - I'll donate $200 to cover the Ladies tanks and get some ladies wears on here Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard perv

I think I saw that you are going to have a raffle? At Crandall? or is that combined with the shirt orders? If you are, then I'll add this to the raffle sales or what ever :VIAIR 50050 500C Air Compressor, Heavy Duty
http://store.internetrader.com/index...tingPosition=1

PM me your address. No sponsor logos but if ya squeeze in a "Certified Grumpy" in there somewhere?

I might have to make a reservation!

Do it Nigel, get your old grumpy ass to Texas. I would really enjoy meeting up with you and sharing a cold one.

BTW Matt, you do understand the unwritten thing about nigel sponsoring the girls tanks. Is pictures must be included.

Oh, and I will be buying a few tickets for that compressor.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome