PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp arisley@sbcglobal.net
View Single Post
post #388 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:16 AM Thread Starter
texasmedic01
This We'll Defend

Send a message via Yahoo to texasmedic01
Re: Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

Getting the OOHRAH a certified devil makes me proud! YUT devildog! I'd go to war with you guys any day!

389sixpack thank you for the donation towards the tank tops and I'll make sure they're Grumpy certified! The raffle will be held at the event in Crandall. That will help our small group of people with hands in this project keep things in better order. I just fear that if we do it online, we'll miss someone and they won't have affair shot at winning. Doc'swife will be handling the ticket sales and keeping track of the money raised in the raffle that day. NADM has been gracious enough to sponsor us our own booth there so everyone coming keep an eye out for us. I plan on having a banner made and flying a large American flag so we will be easy to spot. So far the raffle will include several big ticket items that are too numerous to think of off hand thanks to the generosity and charitable nature of several vendors and private members of this site!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The reason this has become so successful is because of this tight knit community! You all are the reason Jeret and I have been able to take this from a "cripple fight" of slower and otherwise unremarkable trucks, to a highlight of this years upcoming race in Crandall.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 RACE FOR THE WARRIORS co-founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone for the support!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome