PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp arisley@sbcglobal.net
View Single Post
post #144 of (permalink) Old 08-27-2010, 09:33 PM Thread Starter
texasmedic01
This We'll Defend

Send a message via Yahoo to texasmedic01
Re: I'm Calling out theSLEEPER!

Guys I'm teaching classes in South Carolina and I've been in and out for the last three hours, because my iPhone died and then I had to go rattle my head and help with the testing.

So Doug, Thank you so very much for a more than gracious offer! I and everyone else I'm sure would be happy for your logo to be on the shirt. When i get back to the hotel this evening I'll imediatly send you the template I worked on. I didn't get a chance to email you the stuff after I PM'd you, and I'm sorry. I just had work to do and forgot to get back with you before I lost power.

2006.1f250, I feel that you two have earned your screen name being on these shirts. Because of you, ALL the money made will go to the benefit of our wounded Heros and their families while they endure one, if not the most trying times any family can go through. Thank you sir from the bottom of my heart!

To all of you who have made this go beyond what I thought possible I can't express how much this means to me. PSN isn't the best diesel site on the whole Internet for no reason! It's the best because of you all who make Mike's site second to none in any motorsports forum! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Andy will be the MOD taking all the shirt payments and other cash donations when he gets the PayPal set up a little later this evening, and slowleak and the rest of us involved can figure the bottom dollar amount for production.

For those who read this before edit: I'm sorry for being long winded, and forgetting to thank everyone. I just received a surprise award from an Army Colonel and came back to find all that had happen. I'm so excited and pleased my hands are shaking and my mind is going Mach Jesus right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 RACE FOR THE WARRIORS co-founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone for the support!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome