PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp arisley@sbcglobal.net
View Single Post
post #119 of (permalink) Old 08-27-2010, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
texasmedic01
This We'll Defend

Send a message via Yahoo to texasmedic01
Re: I'm Calling out theSLEEPER!

I agree, but out of respect to all of you and because I can see why since this is so rapid and honestly touching that everyone is Doug what they can to help out, I'd like for one of the mods of the site to be the banker of sorts for this. Not that I think I can't do it, but a disinterested third party... A MOD in good standing to manage the money would dispell any worries of corruption. At the race we could have two checks cut with all the proceeds 1/2 for WWP and Half for Fischer house. That way everyone has a heads up of exactly what has been raised by YOU GUYS the great members of this site for the two best non-profits for our returning heros.

Having said all that, is there a Mod that will be willing to take on such a role?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 RACE FOR THE WARRIORS co-founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone for the support!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome