PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp arisley@sbcglobal.net
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2010, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
texasmedic01
This We'll Defend

Send a message via Yahoo to texasmedic01
Matt vs. Jeret to benefit Wounded Warriors @ NADM Crandall pp [email protected]

WEBSITE LINK: http://www.raceforthewarriors.org/

YOU! YES YOU JAP! (I'm givin' you the Internet-knifehand)

One time long ago when you and I were both newbees to PSN and some one was picking on you in Smack and your reply was something to the effect of "Why you guys picking on me? I have the slowest truck here with the exception of texasmedic01."

So in October do you wish to face the F350, or the dually in a quarter mile Combat Medic race during the Crandall event? Let's do it!

<<<<<EDIT>>>>> THIS RACE IS NOW FOR THE WOUNDED WARRIOR FUND. THERE WILL ALSO BE SEVERAL OTHER RACES FOR THE SAME. DETAILS TO ORDER SHIRTS OR MAKE A DONATION BELOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmedic01 View Post
No Problem!

The cost of the shirts are $20 dollars each. All of this thanks to all of the generous donations from private members and the PSN Vendors will be split between the Wounded Warrior Project and Fisher House. We are planning on doing a limited number of TankTops / spagetti straps...whatever you call them, for the ladies who what to have one. I will set up a seperate list for them in a few minutes.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Here they are, but the sponsors havent been added yet...

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Also I encourage all of you who have given a donation or bought a shirt to copy and use my avatar. Just please note, nothing political, sexual should be posted while using it.

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, and I know Jeret feels the same way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmedic01 View Post
Obviously a rough draft of what the finished product will look like, but something very simular to this is what the LADY's TANK TOPS will look like!!

Complete with GRUMPY STAMP OF APPROVAL!!

Garret your suggestion was noted and accepted!
Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 RACE FOR THE WARRIORS co-founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone for the support!

Last edited by 389SixPack; 10-12-2010 at 05:45 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome