Bowl delete kits... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
<<< Power

Bowl delete kits...

It's saturday or I'd call, but I went to your new website just about dead set on finally ordering the bowl delete RR, and it says they're not available. And that you're not sure when you'll have them available again.

I almost cried.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 09:39 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Bowl delete kits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chvyrkr81 View Post
It's saturday or I'd call, but I went to your new website just about dead set on finally ordering the bowl delete RR, and it says they're not available. And that you're not sure when you'll have them available again.

I almost cried.
I talked to Dennis about this like 2 weeks ago. He's working on redesigning the bowl delete kit. If you call him he may have some suggestions for you until the kit is ready.

Early 99 F-350
4" lift on 33's. Daily Driver/ Plow truck.
Swamp's Gen3, 300/200's, Tuning, 76mm Sledgehammer. BTS. Fuel system, ARP's, P-Rods, 910's, and a few other things. Stock Block.
SOLD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New truck:
2009 F-350, 5.4L, 4" lift on 35's
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 11:38 PM
Proud PSN Sponsor!

I had some customer experience difficulty installing the previous version of the kit. Since things like that bother me, I decided that when I ran out of parts I'd figure out if I could make it easier before ordering more parts. Unfortunately, the timing of my recent merger and shop move has really hurt the progress. I did order more prototype parts a few days ago and hope to have them early this coming week to do a final test fit. Once I'm happy with the new design I'll get the parts ordered and it will just be a matter of "waiting for production". Bear with me, I want these updates done and inventory on the shelf more than anyone!

For what it's worth, I will be introducing my "post pump filter kit" very soon too. I finally came up with a setup that I was happy with...just waiting on production of all of the parts.

Dennis Schroeder - Co-Owner of Strictly Diesel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/

/

Race Truck :: 6050# / 11.31 @ 120mph / Best 60' of 1.56 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Fuel Only!)
Race Truck :: 5980# / 10.965 @ 124mph / Best 60' of 1.54 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Nitrous)

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
<<< Power

Well, I'd like to be first in line for the new one, if there isn't already people in line.

Seriously.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Proud PSN Sponsor!

There's been a line, but I'm not keeping a list. Just watch for the "out of stock" notice to go away.

Dennis Schroeder - Co-Owner of Strictly Diesel

/

/

Race Truck :: 6050# / 11.31 @ 120mph / Best 60' of 1.56 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Fuel Only!)
Race Truck :: 5980# / 10.965 @ 124mph / Best 60' of 1.54 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Nitrous)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode