PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Look What I Did
Thread: Look What I Did
View Single Post
post #59 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2010, 06:29 PM
lead foot
PSN Veteran

Re: Look What I Did

WOW MAN!
I Just got back from the Ford dealer In Georgia! The Salesman Is Really Cool always ask Me if I want to Test drive the Trucks

I said No to start with but after i left and ate a Burger i got to thinking about it and went back by since I was still in the Hood

I Drove a 350 C/C short bed ,Golden Bronze

It's the First Diesel i ever seen hit 20 MPG on the Interstate the FIRST EVER!
i was in Cruise at 65 ,we cleared it to start and it went to 20 MPG,Getting off the Interstate it hit 22 for a Flash Then i got down on it a little and She dropped to 14.6 and started to climb again,all i can say is ,those that think the IFS Drives Better needs to drive the New Fords ,it was Like Riding on Cloud 9 No Joke ,I had rode my 09 Speed triple over there and it was hot First thing i Noticed was My arse was getting Cold I ask him if the seats were cooled and he pointed to the Button....all i can say is i can't wait for the first of the year to get here so i can Pick Mine up I will be buying mine after tax's are Done! AWESOME truck and it felt Real Strong......

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome