Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

garret powermax vs II stage 1

7K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  fuekear 
#1 ·
is there much of a difference between the two. what are the measurements on the II stage 1.

#10 ·
Excellent value for sure, but I sure would like to see the graph for 550 proven hp. What is next, someone thinking it will do 600?

yeah im thinking about it do you guys think that the powermax will make the same power as my 64 non vvt?
Nope, a really good engine with 190's and a vgt is in the 530-540 range on a good day. Turbo 99 made 590ish with 200's and a 64 non vgt, but I noticed lately he calls them 190's so idk.

#9 ·
So this 62/70 that the fella's are running from Industrial Injection...why don't they have it on their website?
They only show the 2 different VGT style turbo's.

And have you seen their twin kits??? I think they could have used more pipe, and less silicone piping...

#13 ·
63.50mm ind 88mm exd Is what the PowerMax Turbo is.. Iwould like to mount one on my 97 Powerstroke. The only trouble is getting the VGT Part to work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.