PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - 6.7L Tuned 350 tune!
View Single Post
post #108 of (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 09:48 PM
KEM Performance
PSN Local

Re: 6.7L Tuned 350 tune!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oiler View Post
givem time, you dont want a bad tune for such a new engine do ya?
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo99 View Post
so if its done why not post up a dyno graph and just show what it does and not sell it yet but posting performance gains would do nothing but help sale when it was released?
It is never done. We are still making new files for the 6.4L and we have been tuning them since April of 2007! We have had our share of set backs but are still moving forward. I know we promised some good videos but, with some family issues, it has been put on the back burner. Sorry. but for me, family comes first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymax222 View Post
u guys are spoiled with the fact that u have a motor that actually makes decent power (6.4) with a tune and now this brand new motor with brand new ecm, turbo design, fuel system, etc, etc.... and u expect a 300hp tune in a matter of months.... come on guys this stuff takes time. and they want a good product out there not just a ####y tune to say "hey i was the first team to tune a 6.7" they will get it in time.
Thank you also. Good things come to those who wait. As much as I would like to have these files out to the masses, there are still some minor issues that I am working out and WILL NOT release until they are resolved. I know of no other that has any custom tuning for the 6.7L Ford or is as far as we are. We are continuing the research but it is slow now. I hope to step it up during the next few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymax222 View Post
hell i m still waiting on efi live to figure out how to tune an 09 allison tcm
I am not a big GM tuner but I feel your pain! I have friends that want me to develop something for them, I just don't have the time (I wish I did!).

Mike

Mike "The Nutty Professor"

Custom tuning of Ford Powerstrokes since 1997

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome