PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Request....
Thread: Request....
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 11:54 PM
crowz
PSN Mega Miler

Re: Request....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSLEEPER View Post
Can we remove the "Mark Forums Read" that's by the "New Posts" since there are two?

I always hit it by accident and it messes me all up. I figured since there's two that it won't be a huge issue?
Mine says, "Becoming a Sponsor New Posts Search"

The Mark Forums Read part on mine is beside today's posts. I'd like to remove the Mark Forums Read completely if it was up to me from the top bar since its under quick links and it can be anoying if clicked by accident.

Up to the boss though

2002 F250 SuperDuty Lariat PSD 7.3 Crew Cab 4x4 302,000+ miles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Valvoline Extreme Blue 5w40 Synthetic,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Clifford Matrix 50.5x Alarm

, P3 Brake Controller, Swamps Injectors, PHP Tunes

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome