Texas Diesel Shootout Picture Request - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-11-2011, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Texas Diesel Shootout Picture Request

Hey folks as you know David holds this monthly race down here in Houston. Well I am working on the new website for it and found that we dont have any pictures really from last year. If you have attended one of them and have some pictures from it and you dont mind me posting them to the web on the site can you eamil them to "photos @ texasdieselshootout.com" . Now please no nude pics or butt crack pics unless you want them posted back here. Also in the email address take the spaces out of it. Thank for all you help and once I have finished getting it all done I post the link to the new site. If you go there now it will still be the old site.

Also that thime is coming soon guys so get your self in gear becasue it is going to be different this year.

Brent

02 F250 All Stock (Project Cheapo)

01 Excursion 4X4 -SOLD
7.3 with Forged Rods (30K) RIP 2/17/2010
7.3 with PMRs (139K) RIP 2/17/2009
01 Excursion 4X4 - RIP 2/22/2008

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode