Need help and hoping i can find it - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Unhappy Need help and hoping i can find it

I was recently admitted to the hospital for blood clots in the leg. spent 8 days in patient and was release. 1 week later my dr readmitted me to remove the clot due to severe pain. had surgery to remove and they found no blood clots in my leg. was released two days later in extreme pain still and was told to take Motrin over the counter. I have a dr appointment with different physicians group. hopefully they will be able to figure out what is actually wrong with me and how to treat it,

since I have been hospitalized. we are trying to survive on just my wifes income and it is not cutting it. not to mention my truck has been broke down and normally I would fix it myself but now we don't have the money to fix it much less the money to buy parts. because of this my wife is having to take time off to deal with all of my dr appointments and take care of me. she has used all of her sick time and it now cuts into what little income we have. Bills are starting to pile up and I am having to fight insurance companies to pay the hospitals and doctors.

The Dr.'s are thinking I have Systemic lupus erythematosus. Basically the veins in my body will swell up to the point they close off essentially creating a blood clot with out the warning signs of an actual blood clot. they also cause my joints and muscles to swell to the point I cant walk sometimes with out being on some stout pain killers. we are awaiting blood test results for a formal diagnosis so that we can actually treat whatever the issue is instead of treating symptoms

I really need to get this thing fixed and back on the road so the wife can quit having to take off of work for my appointments and we can ease the wear and tear on her truck. she already needs tires and brakes as it is

I am not asking for hand outs. I am willing to guarantee my labor and services once this is all sorted out and I can finally get back to work. or I can pay for any parts or services you graciously "loan" me.

however for those who want a gofundme site has been set up:
http://www.gofundme.com/4m3m84

2003 F250 6.0. ECSB.
Auto.
EGR Delete Cold air 5" Exhaust and possible headstuds(haven't verified)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 01:35 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Re: Need help and hoping i can find it

does anybody even have an old injector laying around?

2003 F250 6.0. ECSB.
Auto.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

might have a lead on some used injectors......

would anyone be willing to help with the swap of them. for one haven't ever been into a 6.0 and two it is hard as hell for me to do things now.

if I can get some help I can promise you one thing you wont go home hungry and possibly not sober but that's your choice

2003 F250 6.0. ECSB.
Auto.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 05:03 AM
PSN Local

Hope you get things straightined out, I'm a long ways from you and not a 6.0 guy but my prayers are with you!

Travis

1999.5 F350 CC 4x4
& 2002 F250 CC 4x2 (Wifes)
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Thank you

2003 F250 6.0. ECSB.
Auto.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode