DEAD BEAT SELLER AUSTIN TX - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-24-2012, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

DEAD BEAT SELLER AUSTIN TX

i recently purchased a 2003 reman turbo for my truck on ebay got the turbo my mechenic put it on it ran for 5 minutes the turbo locked up due to faulty craftsmanship, the seller agreed to do a swap for another turbo so he sent me a pre paid shipping label so i sent it back and thats the last i herd from him after sevral attemps to contact him. dont let this happen to you and after this i did a web search on him and oh is this not his first time!!!

His eBay Account name is clutchholdingsinc

heres the adress. Clutch Holdings Inc
brandt wiswell
4301 W William Cannon Dr
austin Texas 78749
Email Adress that i have is clutch [email protected]

currently looks like im still out a turbo along with 750$ terrable ppl do this to peoples hard earned money esp with a economy like this. just a warning to all you to watch out for this guy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 04:56 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Jjona5
Re: DEAD BEAT SELLER AUSTIN TX

If that is the case and you live outside of the state file for mail fraud and also get with the Texas Attorney Generals office. You will be surprised how well they respond. I had an issue with an ebay purchase one time and it was resolved VERY quickly after the detective visited the guy. It was over a car purchase through a dealer and not receiving a title but they acted very quickly.

1995 4 door dually Murdered out - 5 inch exhaust - down pipe - TS Chip with Tunes by Cale - 5 speed - Banks Pipe Kit and 7.3l aluminum end intercooler - Adrenaline HPOP - D66 - Rosewood Stage II(160/80) injectors, Gutted EBPV - Blank Ped - EGT Gauge - Boost Gauge - Homebrew Regulated Return E-Fuel

Looking for a Single Cab long bed OBS 4x4
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

I'll keep that in mind thanks

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-11-2012, 03:33 AM
Power Junky

Re: DEAD BEAT SELLER AUSTIN TX

find some guys from austin and see if they can help you get it resolved. post up a call out for guys in the austin area in the 6.0 area

Randy
2006 f250 4x4 lariat cc swb 6.0psd torqueshift elec tcase soon to have isspro gauges air/fire/tranny/ fuel pretty much stock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode