PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Log in question.
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2010, 07:01 AM
crowz
PSN Mega Miler

Re: Log in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustler View Post
When I log in I automatically get logged out after about 5 minutes no matter what I'm doing.

This happen in the middle of trying to respond to a post or just reading, happens in chat too.

Is this some sort of conspiracy against old pharts or do I need to change something?

Can someone give an old guy a break here and lengthen the log in / time out parameters?
Your browser or firewall/antivirus/security program is blocking cookies. A browser saves the a cookie (small text file) from a site to keep you logged in.

Hard to say whats blocking it without knowing what all is installed on your machine. But basically you need to permit all cookies. They are harmless no matter where they come from and makes life on the internet a bunch easier.

2002 F250 SuperDuty Lariat PSD 7.3 Crew Cab 4x4 302,000+ miles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Valvoline Extreme Blue 5w40 Synthetic,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Clifford Matrix 50.5x Alarm

, P3 Brake Controller, Swamps Injectors, PHP Tunes

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome