Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

ISSUES

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  bismic1 
#1 ·
i HAVE A 06 FORD F350 6.0WHICH I REBUILT TOP HALF OF THE MOTOR EVERYTHING CAME OUT GOOD BUT AFTER USING IT FOR 5 DAYS MY TRUCK WONT START BACK UP AND IT HAS NO OIL READING AT ALL . ADVISE ME ON WHAT COULD BE THE ISSUE . I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY

#3 ·
Tjc,

Is it the 6.0 or 6.4 that has the top mounted oil filter cartridge that drains out if you don't use the correct OEM cover/cap? I don't have a truck with this motor, but I remember it being the problem on someone else's newer truck.

Cj

#6 ·
I'm having an intermittent crank no start as well,Early '04 f-250.. 85% on IPR and 256/260 on ICP... HPOP, IPR, and ICP all new... It happened once before these parts were replaced, and numerous times since. HPOP,IPR,ICP all replaced as preventative items when I replace head gaskets and studded. Injector o-rings were also replaced. My thought is a wiring problem, but the HP-Oil not coming up makes me think hydraulic... any thoughts ?? Seems to happen first start of the day... When it does decide to start, it is instant start when turning the key, not long cranking...

Any help would help ..
Thanks,
Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.