Warren Diesel injectors - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Warren Diesel injectors

Has anyone bought the refurb 155 w/stock nozzle from Warren Diesel? $850 for a set seems like a screaming deal, but oftentimes, you get what you pay for. I read some reviews, but all the ones I could find were a couple years old. Basically, it seems like the customer service is top notch, but the product quality was hit or miss - lots of people had to replace several times before everything ran right. What do you guys think of this outfit? What would be some other recommendations for stock replacement injectors?
Thanks!!

2004 F350 CCLB 4x4 Dually - EGR Delete, Coolant Filter, 5" Exhaust, Evolution tuner/monitor, Leveling kit & 33's
1960 F250 4x4 - 400/C6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 07:16 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Warren Diesel injectors

warren has great customer service, and i run their 205/100 injectors and have had zero issues. to the best of my knowledge a number of years ago their quality was more hit and miss because they didnt flow bench the injectors. Now they do and their quality is up. If you can afford the down time send yours down first and have them refurbished.

Admin of BCCR

2007 f-350 CC/SB Lariat --SOLD--

2006 F-350 CC/SB Harley Davidson

- 205/100s
- Custom twin superduty pump fuel system W/ RR
- BW S366
- 4" exhaust to dual 5" tips
- air raid CAI
- 80k miles
- levelled, 35s
- Bulletproofed
- Gearhead tuning
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-13-2015, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Good to hear! I like saving money & at their price I could probably throw in an EGR delete also. Just don't want to have to open it back up after I'm done.

2004 F350 CCLB 4x4 Dually - EGR Delete, Coolant Filter, 5" Exhaust, Evolution tuner/monitor, Leveling kit & 33's
1960 F250 4x4 - 400/C6

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-14-2015, 02:08 AM
"resident smarty pants"

Warren Diesel won't answer their phone. Any suggestions? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Mark
06 F250 CC SB FX4 Lariat;ARPs OEM gaskets;Banks exhaust;DynaTrac Balljoints;RACCCV6000;Updated HPOP fitting;JimmiJammers;Ravelco;plugs&standpipes;Fumo to;Harpooned;Quadzilla XZT Fuel Press;Blue spring;DashDAQ;PHP_FICM; RiffRaff boots;DCPower270A XP;Inverter;Rancho7000's;BPD EGR cooler;BPD WaterPump;SCT Matts SRL+;ELC Ultra w/ filter;SynchroMax
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-14-2015, 02:24 AM
PSN Local

Garage

Here's some oem re-manufactured injectors...8 Ford Powerstroke Diesel 6 0 Truck 04 07 Reman Ford Injectors International | eBay they also offer 50 and 100 hp injectors.

05 F350 cclb dually, egr delete, blue spring upgrade, coolant filter, cat and muffler delete, scanguage II
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-14-2015, 04:17 AM
PSN Newb

I've ran 3 different sets in three different trucks
155 stocks,175 100s and a set of stock stock. Had awesome luck. The only set I've had issues with at all is the stock stock set and they were very quick to correct any issues I've had they even overnighted me a new set when I did have problems and we are completely across the country. I don't think I would run anyone else's injectors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode