p0267/p0269 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
oilfield trucker

p0267/p0269

For those of you who have been following along, I got the truck back up and running. Head studs and gaskets really weren't that bad! Now that I got the truck running tho, I'm getting two codes for cylinder #3, injector circuit low and contribution/balance. I'm assuming that's a pretty good indication of a bad injector? What's everyone's thoughts on this? Thanks!

96cc,lb,4x4,zf5. DIY dual filter intake, intercooled,gauges,4''down pipe, DIY front bumper/grill guard,fuel tank mod, 238cc Rosewood Diesel hybrids,6pos chip from TDP,
stealth SRP1 HPOP,Garrett GT4294 with DIY mounting kit,valair 500hp kevlar/ceramic clutch,Dual SD pumps electric fuel system with regulated return,5'' DIY Straight pipe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-21-2014, 12:05 AM
Six Point Slow

Re: p0267/p0269

got a dead hole there, either injector or compression issue. is it missing?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-21-2014, 02:13 AM Thread Starter
oilfield trucker

It's missing some what I'd say, although you can't really hear it, you can feel it. It shudders pretty good in overdrive when you lightly accelerate and when it's cold you can feel it loping and surging, also, when it's idling it feels a little rough and almost sounds like it's chugging a little. It doesn't have that nice crisp 6.0 idle. I was reading up on stiction earlier. What's the possibility of that being my problem?

96cc,lb,4x4,zf5. DIY dual filter intake, intercooled,gauges,4''down pipe, DIY front bumper/grill guard,fuel tank mod, 238cc Rosewood Diesel hybrids,6pos chip from TDP,
stealth SRP1 HPOP,Garrett GT4294 with DIY mounting kit,valair 500hp kevlar/ceramic clutch,Dual SD pumps electric fuel system with regulated return,5'' DIY Straight pipe.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-21-2014, 04:04 PM
PSN Veteran

make sure the injector and ficm are plugged in all the way.

07 CCSB 4x4 Lariat FX4 Bronze Metallic/Sage
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode