blue spring kit - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

blue spring kit

has anyone used the kit from riff raff diesel ?? they advertise it , so you assume it a ford part .. but when it arrived it was obviously aftermarket.. that in itself make me leary .. I have heard of some springs being way to strong , as compared to the ford blue spring.. any feed back , or comments would be appreciated.. I know theres lots of good aftermarket products & that ford surely isn't always the best way to go.. many of you are far more schooled than me in these areas.. thanks..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 11:13 PM
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4

Re: blue spring kit

Yes, it is from Ford. I have used the blue spring kit without the cover on several trucks of mine and others. Before I realized I could get it from Riffraff Diesel for less, I purchased it from Ford, and all of the parts and pieces are identical including the diagram.

Ford Fuel Pressure Regulator Blue Spring Kit - Riffraff Diesel Performance

But if you are in doubt just give them a call, why ask on the forum. They have always helped me out whenever I needed it.

08 F 450 King Ranch 6.4
Elite Race trans, Spartanized, ARP, Icon 4.5 on 35's, RDP boots, HID'S, OUO ladder bars, 3" I/C pipe
04 X 6.0
08 tow mirrors, ARP studs, RDP boots.
01 X 7.3, Dp, Cass 238/80 Hybrids, Terminator Dual pumps, TNBB holding on for dear life @40+psi, TE thermostat, ARP studs, Fluidampner, RDP 6637, RDP boots
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-22-2014, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Re: blue spring kit

thank you for the answer.. I asked here , as this is where the people using parts are at.. calling them was next up , but not knowing anything about them , often times a person selling stuff will always tell you their wares are good to go.. PLUS , by asking here , even if it was not a ford part , I can get unbiased answers as to whether or not a part is solid or not.. having no previous experience with this part I have nothing else to compare too.. why would I NOT ask the question here ?? this said , it wasn't about whether riff raff was good to deal with .

thank you for the info. it was very helpful.. i'll be installing the kit tomorrow ..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode