Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Summer Project

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Goose1995 
#1 ·
I recently sold my obs powerstroke, I could not afford the up keep anymore. Well i was able to make enough to buy me a car and a 1st gen 1991 non ic cummins wrapped around a 1991 w250 dodge....I got it for a GREAT price:evil

Here is where the project begins. As we all know the 1st gen dodges are ugly. My plan is to take off the dodge body and put on a 1967-79 ford truck body. The frame length are the same on those years. So i think would be pretty cool to have a one of a kind truck. I know i will probably get bashed for putting a ford body on the dodge frame BUT in my defense it does have the dana 60 front and dana 70 rear.

I have never done anything like this before so needless to say it will be a fun project! Here is what I am working let me know what ya'll think!

See less See more
#7 ·
Sorry guys on this one I kinda went backwards.
The old dodge body style actually grew one me lol

#10 ·
I've had a 95 4x4 PSD and loved it. I figured why not give a 1st gen cummins a chance. It's a great truck and easy to make power with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.