Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Arrival!

4K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  AMEC Electric 
#1 ·
It's In! Picking the new rig up tomorrow. The old 97 was bitching today...I guess she's a little jealous...changed her MAP sensor today due to nagging CEL. Maybe she's trying to tell me something:poke:

#3 ·
Picked the NEW girl up today! Have to post some pics with the two together:swordfight:
Heres some phone grade pics:

#9 ·
Congrats!

Thanks gents! I can't get this friggin grin off my face:D

#10 ·
good looking for sure! It took me a long time to decide on red, black was on top for a long time. but too many black trucks around my neck of the woods. My daily driver 97 sure doesnt drive as flawless as she seemed to before i got my new one. seems i notice a lot of things i have been turning the radio up for! ha ha.

#11 ·
Here she is with badges and decals removed. Installed bugshield and Weathertech mudflaps. EZ-Down too!

#13 ·
What brand of bugshield? Would you mind posting some close up shots of it and how much clearance you have between it and the hood? Hate to bother you like this, but am really interested in getting one myself.
The bugshield is AVS.....If it ever stops raining I'll get you some better closeups. There is plenty of space to get your wash mitt into.

#14 ·
AVS is Good stuff! I've had several of their reflector/Shields....

Talk about a Badge :~0 I seen a Freaking Brand New Dodge the other day at Winn Dixie,a 2500,and the Durn Badge was close to 4x6 Square Freaking Huge! I never seena Dodge Badge Like this One,It looked Factory,had Ram and 2500 on it and some other stuff...Fords Badges looks Small compared to this one LOL

#20 ·
Looks good, congrats :ford:

#21 ·
Beautiful truck, I have a Long bed CC Lariat in the White Platinum. Love black, but as other said above, It would be impossible for me to keep clean. The white is a little more forgiving, and when I saw the White Platinum metalic tri coat, I fell in love!

#22 ·
Thanks again guys! I've owned so many black Fords its so hard to resist:ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.