Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Forced Upgrades in my future!

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Critical 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I'm not going to divulge alot of information at the moment, but my truck had a head on with a very large inanimate object this afternoon. I was not in the truck, but it was running, and on high idle...y'all can fill in the blanks on the rest! Haha. Anyways, I'm gonna need a bumper, and some eyeballs on the truck. My two ideas are...

Here's the truck for reference...

1.) '99-'04 front bumper, stock replacement lights and billet grille. If I wanna cheapy my way out.

2.) '05-'07 front end, black bumper cap, chrome grille, and Harley headlights. Kinda switch up what everybody does, and leave some chrome since my truck is black and tan with chrome 18's and chrome rear bumper.

3.) new oem headlights and a replacement front bumper, to avoid crap like this again!

I've been wanting to put a cowl hood on the truck for some time now, and this looks like the time to do it.

What would look the best do y'all think?? If I do a replacement bumper, no cowl hood for me. Don't want to mix those two looks lol.

See less See more
#5 ·
No. I'm not gay. Why all the hate on the hoods? You'd figure with so many trucks on here that have them, and as many people drool over those rides, that they would be more accepted. I'm a mustang guy as well, so they're one of those necessary appearance items ;)

#8 ·
Stroke, you have to admit though a cowl that is there for a reason is a good thing hahahahaha. LOL

#9 ·
I must be gay.. And so is my other ride with a cowl hood. The truck may not need it.. but this ride does

#11 ·
Hate novas...but that one is sick. I'm not 100% sure on the cowl hood deal. I've seen some that look good, and in my head what I'm envisioning looks good. Keeping a cleaner sporty/classy look to it. It's a work truck, and not a sole mode of transportation. It will before too long be getting a toolbox/fuel tank combo in the bed as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.