Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pics of 4" Leafspring lift

14K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  REDSOX2758 
#1 ·
I am looking for some pictures of 00-04 Superduties with a front 4" spring lift. I need to get some ideas for a buddy cause he is wanting to lift his and put on 35's. Not wanting a hanger lift because I have been told that leaf packs would be better offroad. Was also considering a 5" or 6" but that might be too much for 315/75r16 on stock wheels and would probably have to get extended brake lines. Lets see what everyone has.

#2 ·
Here is my old 03 Which started out with a Fabtech 5.5" kit, then went to 6" Deaver fronts and 35s

#5 ·
That looks good. He was kinda worried that 315/75r16 would not fill the wheelwells enough.

I have Rough Country 4" lift springs on the front of mine. They were really reasonably priced and seem to be holding up really well.
Do you have a side picture of the truck?

I'll take a 4.5" hanger kit any day on or off road over any 4" leaf spring.
He is worried about how well the springs will hold up in the long run. The truck will see a lot of offroad from rutted washed out roads. Multi leaf has got to be better than just the two. Not even sure what code springs he has but they should be in very good shape as he just got the truck from his granddad a few months ago and he only used it to pull his trailer. Only 70,000 miles on it. Could he go all the way to a 6" without needing brakelines?

#3 ·
I have Rough Country 4" lift springs on the front of mine. They were really reasonably priced and seem to be holding up really well.

#4 ·
I'll take a 4.5" hanger kit any day on or off road over any 4" leaf spring

You don't need extended brake lines but if wanted we have 5 line kits.

#6 ·
4" and 37's...

#8 ·
4'' and 37s

#9 ·
Your lying... It cant be done... It must be a 6" lift...LOL

I get that all the time...

Damn your truck looks familiar...LOL

#12 ·
here's mine its a 4in bds with 4in front springs and 6in rear springs

#14 ·
I want that little cat... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.