Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

OUO Traction Bar Pics

5K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  gooseman80 
#1 ·
Just got the new bars installed today. Work great and couldn't be happier. Got a few pics or the new bars, the old bars and the adjustable link arms.

Big thanks to Dave Hoppert at OUO for all his help.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice looking setup. I have been wanting to see there traction block with that style of air bag kit and it looks like it fit perfectly.

Also what year truck do you have, and do you feel the traction bars imploved the ride of the rear suspension any?

Aaron

#4 ·
Thanks guys. Its a 2008 F250 4x4 ECSB.

The ride is improved, but mine is an extended cab and is always going to be a little rough.

I can feel the most difference on the highway; it used to feel like the rear end was always moving, but now its firmly planted.

No drivetrain vibrations and no shutter on takeoff or anywhere else. Got rid of the big "thud" in the rear end when going over big bumps.

Attachments

#5 ·
Just got my OUO traction block setup the other day. Can't wait to get them on! Some of the highest quality parts I have ever seen.

Also took me about an hour to unwrap everything. They were packaged VERY well.

#19 ·
Those bars and ALA's look great on there. What have you noticed for changes in the front end with the ALA's? I'm dreaming of OUO front and back on my truck but gonna have to wait a while :doh:

so... whereabouts in Templeton do you live?

those 5" blocks would work perfectly on my truck :evil

#7 ·
5 inch blocks.

How long did it take you to unwrap your bars? LOL

And sorry for the semi thread hijack. I was excited... :D

#12 ·
Those things look great.

Hopefully not to highjack this thread too terribly bad, but DCSpecial, you seem to be knowledgable with the OUO stuff.

Would it be possible to use the lift block bar setup on the D110 in the back of my F350? I retained all the F350 suspension, but the diff obviously has a square tube now. and the ubolts are considerably thicker.

Or does anyone know who I can contact about specific details?

#18 ·
My setup with adjustable top plates was about $1500 shipped.

If you don't get a traction block setup the price will drop a decent amount with weld-on brackets being the cheapest. Their prices are higher than most but you need to see their products in person to truly understand why. I guarantee they are worth it. Their CAD drawings alone proved to me they meant business.

Check out Truck Toyz Performance. They have all of OUO's line with prices on their site.