Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

DPC 2011. Who is in?

47K views 564 replies 85 participants last post by  96powerstroker 
#1 ·
I know of a certain Ky based 6.4 that has already been contacted about it! Anybody else got a call yet?

#4 ·
Yep, they are putting the cab back down on it Tom, and firing it up. It has been sitting apart since he got hurt just days before the dpc 10.

#14 ·
I no Newly Tolf owner of Underground Diesel in Vegas got in with his Duramax

#15 ·
Other than bragging rights what kind of prizes are there?

#18 ·
12 trucks.. 2 powerstrokes, lame. Or does the number of trucks each year differ?

#19 ·
I heard there were only 3 trucks per class this year PLUS Dmitri but it looks like Dmitri isnt going to make it. He isnt 100% sure yet but he is having issues. Last i heard is he was going to announce in X amount of days if he is going.

I cant wait! I will have several new goodies on the truck but i wont be going so crazy ill be worrying about it not running right.

Im very excited to have got chosen and just want the experience.

As far as trucks, i know myself, Owen Horst and Fidel Valasquez are going to back up the Dmax spots. I know Scott Linsey is going with his s510 TT Cummins too. I think he just put down close to 900hp on #2 at Gilletts dyno day.

#20 ·
I no Scott put down 87x HP at the GJ SWCR dyno day. Sounds like a good time. Good luck Newly.

#21 ·
is fidels truck blue?

So rocky is in? WHich truck his OBS?

Dimitri posted that he might not make it, but i dont know, i bet he is there, he said he would give an official go or no go in 6 days so i guess we will see, I honestly hope he goes, like last year i wish robert evans would have done better, not fun when the returning guy doesnt do well.

#22 ·
I heard he is having hell with his transmision

#25 ·
It doesn't?

#39 ·
Hmm not sure about that. I no thats his personal truck tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.