Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Look for the Fummins!

18K views 101 replies 57 participants last post by  powerstroke cowboy 
#1 ·
I finally got all my parts painted for the fummins and me and my buddy put them on yesterday at his dads body shop where the painting was done. I also got a lot of other bugs worked out on the truck as well as a couple odds and ends. All Im waiting on now is my billet badges. Once its stops raining I can finish detailing the truck and get some better pictures up as well!

Here is a list of everything Ive done in the past month:
New Starter and relay
Grid heater all wired up
New electric fan
Airdog 150
New JL C5-570 door speakers
New 305/45 Nitto 420s tires
2000 tow mirrors
Full 05 harley paint matched front end and header panel
08 paint matched rear bumper
smooth paint matched door handles
Tailgate repainted to fix some rust and dents and smooth paint matched tail gate handle
Replaced the LED tail lights with a set of stockers that I tinted myself and installed retro solution LED replacement bulbs
13" Black antenna

Let me know what you guys think!

Before:

During:

After:

See less See more
#2 ·
I like... a lot :D

#4 ·
WOW 10X better, looks good but not over done!!

#8 ·
Looks way better

#13 ·
Thanks guys I appreciate it!

I did not want the total murdered out look, I wanted to keep some chrome with the grille and in the wheels and the billet badges will have chrome in them as well.

I agree that the drop in has to go, when I have the funds it will be getting line-x but til now Ill deal with it.

Thanks again though everyone Im really happy with how it all came out!

#19 ·
Looks real good now back to the OBS

#22 ·
It looks great! Nicely done.

I've been thinking about doing the same with mine, I just don't know how good it will look with the two tone grey on the bottom.

#26 ·
Thanks, I cant get any more tire in there though. With the 11" wide wheel and how much it sticks out it already rubs the inner fender with these tires so Im kinda stuck there with these wheels

Very well done Matt. Truely beautiful just like the 6.4 was!

Still like the OBS the best though haha
Thanks Derek!

Wheres our video of it in action?
Sorry I still gotta take one. :doh:

It looks great! Nicely done.

I've been thinking about doing the same with mine, I just don't know how good it will look with the two tone grey on the bottom.
Thanks!

I like it...How do you like the tires?
Thanks man, Ive only had them for a couple weeks but so far I really like them.

Looks great. I'm even more envious now.
Thank you!

i just saw the pics on facebook...that looks nasty Matt...thats probably my favorite truck i've seen
Thanks Josh I appreciate it!

Matt time for that tip:D
yes it is! Thats next on the list so Ill get a hold of you about it soon

Looks good man.. Way better then before..
Thanks!

wow, thats nice man!
Thanks man!

Looks real good now back to the OBS
Thanks

Well done man, looks great. What fan setup are you running? Hows it work? Havent seen any pusher setups that have worked will without a puller aswell.... Granted the 12v's typically run pretty cool.
Thanks! I was gonna run the flex a lite setup made to fit the 7.3 radiator but the engine sits too far forward to mount any type of fan there. I tried 4 different fans with no luck. So I used a taurus electric fan on the front. I havent used it yet cause I just mounted it yesterday and just got done wiring it up actually. I ran the truck the last couple of weeks with no fans at all and it never got hot but it also hasnt been above 60.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.