Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Quick help Please!

668 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  wint 
#1 ·
Ok so some of you may know i twisted my driveshaft pulling last weekend. Well being that the front end was still intact i have been using 4x4 to move the truck around. Well today, like the idiot i am :doh::pointlaugh: I thought it would be a good idea to load the motor and trans just for fun. Well when i did that i ended up snapping the yoke on the transfer case. :doh::doh::doh::doh: Now my question is, that yoke looks to be removable, is it? And what do i need to find to make it work? Also why is it hard to shift the transmission (auto) gear to gear, truck running or not. Thanks for all the help.

And please dont tell me im dumb or stupid or anything because i know what i did and am willing to take responsibility for it. Thanks.

#5 ·
Find out if Mine will fit off a 99 transfercase. I got one off my junk tcase you can have cheap. I think the obs had a BW tcase and the superdutys went back to the NP tcases but they still might interchange. I have found a lot of them interchange between brands and axles.I know on mine its a flat flange and comes off with a single nut and some hammer work.

#6 ·
Got top thinking about it and if yours is a flat yoke on the TCase and the drivershaft bolts to it,How the hell did you break a solid chunk of steel like that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.