Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Alot done to the truck this weekend!

19K views 180 replies 47 participants last post by  Al Mighty 
#1 ·
Thanks to Jason G. I was pleasasntly surprised when I got the truck back today.

Jason had my truck over the weekend just to change a unit bearing on the front end. Well...he ended up doing alot more than that!

Here is the list:

Replaced driver side unit bearing assembly.
Replaced rear pinion seal that has been leaking since I bought the truck.
Picked up and installed the upgraded degas bottle cap.
Replaced turbo uppipe clamp that was stripped since I bought the truck.
Installed high idle switch utilizing my #4 upfitter. (very cool. I didnt ask for or expect this)

Also. A couple weeks ago. He took my door handles, Harley grill and caps for 08 mirrors to his paint guy. The guy was just going to shoot them when he had time. Well, he didn't tell me he got them back and installed that stuff too!

Before:

After with addition of King Ranch badges. :D

I'm pumped! Thanks Jason!!

If you guys find a deal on 08 mirrors...please let me know. Ready to get the white caps installed on those and put on the truck...

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice! That painted grille looks real good!

#9 ·
I hear there is a kid out of IN with a super deal on some mirrors.......

#11 ·
you dont want that link... I was Referencing the Tyler Meany thing.....:poke:

#30 ·
BTW, the truck is looking good! If you end up with the Koolvue's, please provide some feedback about their quality. I'm still pissed at them because they doubled their price on those after a bunch of people over on the org started buying them. I tried working a group buy but Koolvue wasn't biting.

#111 ·
I just ordered these:

2008 Ford F250 Truck Mirror - AM Autoparts

The pics on their site is incorrect and shows the older mirrors. They are the correct ones though...

Replaces dealer part numbers: 8C3Z 17683 BC, 8C3Z17683BC, 9C3Z 17682 BA, 9C3Z17682BA
Figured for the price shipped I would roll the dice....

#32 ·
That's what I said, but not as nice and I added a few other colorful adjectives to describe the company.

Guy paid $211 for the SET (yes, left and right) back in July 2010. I think you already knew this, but their price for the 09-10's is less than the 08's for some reason.

#86 ·
thanks I wish I had the 06 axles/suspension under my 7.3L but can't have my cake and eat it too!

Good to hear! The painted header panel looks much cleaner!! I'd say leave it now, sharp rig! You can photoshop the tan painted upper pad but I think it looks good now...IMO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.