Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

AMP RESEARCH POWER STEPS

26K views 126 replies 54 participants last post by  AMEC Electric 
#1 ·
I was thinking of adding a set of these instead of the running boards , does anyone here have them and how do you like them , was just wondering since they are not cheap . Would like the clean look of no running boards

#2 ·
I have them on my 01 and I like them. I hate the look of steps and refuse to have them on my truck, but since these are hidden and i got a good deal used I got them. My girlfriend LOVES them... My truck has a 8" lift and 38" tires, she is about 5'4" lol

#3 ·
Man I wish I could afford them but my friend has them on his 09 and absolutely loves them. and like RedSmokey was saying, my friends gf loves them as well haha

#8 ·
if your looking for em....i just put a set of the best top power boards on my truck...there identicle to the amp steps, and i believe they are actually the same company....but they are having a great deal on them at fourwheelparts.com.....there 899 with 100.00 manufacturers rebate...not sure how long the deal is good for...but it was worth the purchase for me atleast....

#10 ·
There are substantial differences between the AMP Research Power Step and the competitors part that we believe is an import.

The Power Step is made right here in America. The Power Step features a full FIVE YEAR WARRANTY. In addition to scientific laboratory testing our products have been tested extensively in the field for over seven years by the most important testing agency in the world – our customers. We continue to meet or exceed all testing standards and as a result we are able to offer our exclusive, industry leading five year warranty.

The people who design, engineer, and manufacture the Power Step are in the same building as the people that support it. Our customer service team has over fifteen years of combined experience. Only AMP Research has this depth of resource committed to customer service.

Comprehensive corrosion resistance is engineered into the product. Anodized aluminum is used extensively. Unique Teflon based aerospace coating is then applied over the anodizing on all of our die cast parts to a military specification. Our components are subjected to and pass a brutal one thousand hour salt spray corrosion test that is specified by our OEM customers.

These are some of the main differences and features that differentiate the AMP Research Power Step from the competitors.

#12 ·
I wish I would've just done it correctly day 1.

Spent WAY more in 5 or 6 different step setups, before finally getting the Amp's. In the dark, with the family, the lights are an awesome added feature.

DO IT!

#27 ·
They are definitely worth the money. Here is my truck with regular steps and then with the AMPs.

Before

After

#36 ·
Tell ya what..get together a list of who will actually buy..not guys just wanting a price and I'll try my best to get a killer deal for you.

#40 ·
:whs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.