Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Prix Du Canada Montreal. I need advice

541 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  jimdawg185 
#1 ·
My wife and I have gotten into F1 and we want this to be our first race. Was wondering if anyone had opinions on which grandstands are the best for the money, or is it worth the full 4 bills each for the grandstand 1 tickets?

Plus, if anyone is also going it would be cool to meet up, we have never been to Montreal and only know one couple there.

#2 ·
It's always a crazy weekend during the race! Mtl is a fun city, I've never forked over the money for grandstand tickets though so I can't be of any help there

#4 ·
I have been in Grandstand 12 twice. Seats are awesome, but the walk to get to them SUCKS!!! Takes about 45 min. from the ferry. Sat in 31 last year and they were good. Much closer to all the things happening off the track.

Not going this year, but you will have a great time!! Old Montreal is a cool place!

Oh, watch using your atm card at any of the outdoor "generic" atm's!! My wife's card got "scammed" there about 5 years ago and they tried to wipe out her account!!

#5 ·
Thanks for the ATM advice. I have had some trouble overseas with that but never in Canada, I would not of even thought of it if you had not mentioned it.

Grandstand 31 was what I was looking at, 4 each is a little steep and I can't really tell if GS 1 is worth the extra coin.

Thanks for the advice brothers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.