Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

*** Single Turbo Sound Clip

3K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  BFT 
#1 ·
Testing out the new Hero GoPro camera that came today. Sound is a little distorted but it's not bad.

#5 ·
sounds awesome mang. gotta love that turbo whistle!

#6 ·
Underhood and idling. You can see the external wastegate we plumbed in and we were able to use an unmodified Airaid intake.

Drivability of the turbo is really nice, very responsive on the street, even here at our 4400-ft elevation.

Just rolling into the throttle, pulls really hard once the converter locks. Truck needs a trans overhaul, it's not very happy.

#10 ·
I went for a ride in this truck today and OMG its nasty. The sound is insane and it pulls super hard! I was way surprised at how clean this truck runs too and how quickly that single manages to spool. From the short time I was in the truck I would say that it spools faster than my stock turbos. Thanks again for the ride Jacob!

#11 ·
what size is this turbo?

#13 ·
The price for high powers is nuts:doh:

#26 ·
Im excited to see this unfold to the public.. It will def be one of my two considered options..

#30 ·
The only thing about the high power setup that I will complain about is the price tag. With that being said I want a set.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.