Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

what seat covers do you have

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Critical 
#1 ·
Hey guys im having a birthday coming up and i think im going to either ask or treat myself to some nice seat covers. I was wondering what you guys used and if possible pics please. I been look online at cabelas and found some neoprene seat covers i like, what you guys think? Thanks for helping and any pics you have.

#8 ·
My interior is still in excellent condition. I've thought about swapping in some wet Okole covers front and rear. My truck is black and tan, with tan leather, so I thought about doing the black seat covers, with the tan inserts down the middle lumbar area. I thunk it'd look good, and when I pressure wash, I won't be dirtying up my interior so win-win! Haha.

Pics would definitely be nice! My buddy has some in his dodge, dunno where he bought em, but they always feel cool to the touch. Anybody know what I'm talkin about?

#10 ·
I've got CoverKing neoprene...I like them alot. They are a little less expensive than Wet Okole but fit great on the seats. My only complaint is the way the cover fits on the fold up console...the lid is fine, but I can't get the main part to stay where I want it. It tends to slide forward/downward, partially covering the cup holders and exposing some of the vinyl on the console. I might add a little velco to help hold it. Other that that they are great, water and several other liquids just bead up. Plus my dogs, wife and little boy have yet to be able to stain them!

#13 ·
I like the idea of the smitty built but the "seat covers" don't cover all the seat. Parts of the sides and corners of the seats are exposed. I was thinking of getting a nice set of Cordua covers and getting a large blank of the MOLLE webbing and have it sewn on the backs of the seats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.