Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

who runs dougs tunes

3K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  Mdub707 
#1 ·
Hey guys just seeing running dougs tunes at gogodiesel. Just wanted some feed back on how you like them? How are they comparied to other tunes. Thanks for your time guys

#3 ·
I've been running tunes from various people for the past 130k miles. Next to someone else's dyno tune, Doug's feels the strongest and is the most fun to drive. I highly recommend buying from him.

#17 ·
Not to bring up an old thread but i just ordered a street race style tune from him to compare with the srl i have from matt at gear head

#26 ·
I like his tunes, but getting in touch with him seems impossible.

I asked him for a street tune a while back, he sent me two race tunes and a tow tune. I then explained how I would really like a street tune (trying to limit myself through tuning, since I have no self control over the skinny pedal), he said to send him the $$ for the tunes and he'd send me off a street tune when I did. Sent the money, still haven't seen that street tune. Texted him a few times and sent him some messages on facebook to no avail. I gave up.

I do like his race tune with stock lockup a lot, but still never got the original tune I wanted, and have paid for. I sent him my last reminder about the street tune on May 17th. Still nothing...

#28 ·
As I recall through our conversations you wanted a race tune and a mild tune (which is what we call a "tow tune") and that was what I sent you. Now, if it is something else you wanted then please, feel free to call me and I'll send you something else. You havent exhausted all options until you've tried contacing me LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.