Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Let's see some tan trucks

8K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  TripleE44 
#1 ·
Let's see everybody tan trucks post mods also please will post pics of mine when I get home.

#3 ·
My color is actually called harvest gold but I liked to think of it as tan ha

#5 ·
here's my old 99 about a month or two after I bought it....

and here's the 3" body lift and 2.5" suspension on 36's...

before the 44's( this was 15" of lift and 38" toyos on 20x10 eagles )

here's about a year after I bought and about 3 months before I got rid of it...

I sure miss this truck, but I definitely don't miss it but dont miss gas a 4.00 a gallon and 140 bucks to fill it every week. Because it only got like 6 miles to the gallon lol.

Chad

Chad

#6 ·
Tonka I'd have to say that first picture is my favorite look of the truck very nice truck wa it a 6 speed

#7 ·
thanks stroker, unfortunately I haven't been blessed with a 6 speed transmission in anything yet! I am trying to find a donor/swapper for my 7.3 right now, but both trucks had 4r100's in them and had both been rebuilt twice...unfortunately.

I actually really loved the look of the 5.5" on 36's( where it was sitting in the shop doors of Huck2080s grand opening of his shop ) when it only had 2.5" of lift( the first pictures ) the 36's rubbed quite a bit, but with the body lift and 2.5" hanger shackle I never rubbed them.

Chad

#10 ·
My old 99. 8" skyjacker on 38" nitto mud grapplers. II phat stroker turbo, stacks, 05 front end, and alot of other junk.

#11 ·
Wow thats a shotty picture LOL

#13 ·
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.