Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

got rid of the fuel 22x14s

4K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  8luggin 
#1 ·
decided to get rid of the fuel wheels and kumhos because everybody around my way had them. so i changed it up a bit with more lift and a guess a lil bit of old school i guess you could say. got more lift and 16.5x14 weld scorpios and 39x18x16.5 baja belted all brand new welds still in the boxes.

See less See more
#16 ·
:whs:
But it's what you like.

#7 ·
I like it. I think it looks pretty cool but where the hell did you find those wheels and tires? I don't think they have made either for quit a few years. Its definently old school. Looks straight out of the 90's. Unfortunetly those tires suck for street driving . They follow every line in thr road. I use to run them years ago.

#8 ·
You do know that they are directional tires and you have them in the less agressive direction. Just thought I would share in case you didn't know.

#10 ·
I like it both ways. I prefer big wheels personally but I'm not really into the stretched tire look. If I had to pick one I'd say the way it is now. Looks great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.