Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

2011-lets see everyones trucks!!

291K views 428 replies 157 participants last post by  RaganWorthington 
#1 · (Edited)
exactly as the title says, another one of "those threads". lets get some ideas of some 2011 6.7's and what everyones doing to the new trucks for decisions people want to make. plus itll be sweet to see how these things are progressing:D :evil:

#2 ·
silver truck is waiting for the lift. I've been slacking. probably just a 4"

the rest are obviously work trucks. 8' western plows, transfer tanks, compressors, and some tools. ready to work

the third truck was actually totaled. no longer with us

Attachments

#7 ·
#10 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

Installing a Bedrug, Stainless Putco Bed Rails, Stainless Tailgate Cap, and BAK Flip rigid tonnaue as soon as it's warm enough in upstate NY to do it :)

Fall will bring the Titan 50 Gallon fuel tank replacement, and Toyo 315/20/60 tires and the Icon 2.5" leveling kit.

Jury's out on the HID's, I'd like em, but I'm not sure if they are worth the coin.

Heated Windshield Washer reservoir is on the way as well.:ford:

#22 ·
Were you able to get clear reflectors in the headlights or did you just remove an orange plastic like 03-04 cobra lights?

Truck looks real good!

#17 ·
Just picked it up last night 76 miles on it now. 2011 F350 Lariat Ultimate package! I love this truck, more pics to follow

#18 ·
Adam I love those rims on your truck

#37 ·
That is a gorgeous truck you have, if my 7.3 wasn't my baby that's the kinda truck I'd be getting instead of more go fast parts.

#32 ·
here is mine just stock for now. will be looking for 22.5's when the time is right. maybe some stainless rocker guards and a few extras.

#36 ·
Frenchy, I would do terrible dirty things to your truck, thats about one of the cleanest 6.7 dually's out there, MAJOR PROPS to you brotha!
Jared

#38 ·

6 inch pro comp lift
37 pro comp tires sittn on rbp 20"wheels
This is a truck that my work installed lift on

#39 ·

That's not me filling it up.
That truck road so smooth hardly any road noise

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.