Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Color Specific Threads? SHOW ME SOME GRAY TRUCKS!

62K views 150 replies 68 participants last post by  BigMike 
#1 ·
When I first joined this site, Matt P's 08' made me feel a little tingly in some funny parts! One SWEET looking ride! Lets see your gray trucks all shined up!

here's my ride.

lets get this color specific thing going guys.....maybe it can branch off, black, red, blue, silver......?

See less See more
#5 ·
I like that truck, but those 22's are a little too Baller for my taste. Nice ride nontheless! what tune? etc

#4 ·
HA! this is what I'm talking about! I saw threads like this on LS1.com and 8thCivic.....yeah I own a Chevy, and the GF has a Honda.

#11 ·
Dirty in the driveway.

Cleaned up.

35x12.50 Trail Grapplers on 18x9 Fuel Offroad Boost wheels. Ready lift 3TP leveling kit. Still waiting for the N-Fab steps. I'll get around to painting the headlights and grille eventually.

#14 ·
like that truck, but those 22's are a little too Baller for my taste. Nice ride nontheless! what tune? etc[/QUOTE]

I bought it all as a package deal. I wanted to see how it would look with the 14's. I like them, but at the same time want a narrower wheel. I'm going to run 22x11's.

The motor is stick. I put a MBRP tip to get rid of the factory one. I'm scared something will happen if I tune it and void the warranty. I'm not ready to go that route yet.

#68 ·
That's bad ass . What are those 22 inch fuels.

Can you post a pic off your grill ? Is it a rbp

#25 ·
Thanks man I appreciate it. Funny you said that one of my buddies asks me at least once a week to buy it. I don't think I will be getting rid of it but its nice to know it could possibly go easy haha.

I need to take some new pics. Nothing has really changed but it looks a lot cleaner since I removed the 4x4 decal and in the picture on the scales you can see it has a chest style box that sits down in the bed. Cleaned up the look of the truck a lot.

#31 ·

Before the Wheels...

#40 ·
your not that far from me. im in spearfish. your the only person i have seen from western SD

#34 ·
This thread has made me realize that my stroker is alot like everyother gray stroker out there. I thought I had kinda separated myself from the crowd.... but uhh I guess Im not even close. hahaha

#35 ·

theres a couple more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.