Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Got a new farm truck

7K views 36 replies 20 participants last post by  deiter5262 
#1 ·
I bought a 2000 with 220,000 miles to use as a farm/beater truck. I was going to leave it alone but got bored with it right away. It has 37s on it now but I am going to get some 325/60r20 duratracks this week and tint the windows. I am really happy with the outcome. Pretty sure I can still get a gooseneck over it and need to get my fuel barrel in too. I also need to find some tow mirrors.
When I brought it home

lifting...

We finished up Dads truck yesterday so I was comparing height

See less See more
#7 ·
Are you gonna get the new bumper painted red to match?

#10 ·
My wheels on my 08 are 22x10.5 Greg Welds, -24 offset and 37 inch BFGs. I have some of the same wheels in a 20x10 that I was going to put on but the black looked good for this truck. I am in Cherokee County. I have some buddies down by you with a diesel shop in Bennington. Thats where my 08 is right now getting head studs and bigger turbos.I'm not sure if I will paint the cover to match but I will if I can get an 08 tailgate that needs paint. Thanks guys

#18 ·
Im in Kansas now, but Chris and Chad have helped me out a ton when I lived back at home.

#12 ·
Looks great. What were the tires you took off that were on the stocker wheels?

#14 ·
My brother has them fierce attitudes on his 05 f150 they work well and you can't beat the price. They are just goodyears with a different label.

#17 ·
How much lift, just a level, shackle or spring?? All of your trucks look great man! Its amazing how much better the 05+ front end looks than the 99-04 IMO! Your dads truck looks sharp, great stance!

#21 ·
I dont know how much lift is on it for sure, I know the guy before me had an add a leaf and I put on 2 more with a mini pac. I have 37s on it and they barely rub so maybe a 4 inch? It rides really good for having an ass a leaf.

#23 ·
I like the new farm truck. Not such a fan of the chrome stripping at the bottom but its all good. Trucks are sick bud.

#29 ·
I dont like the chrome bottom either but I have taken it off a truck before and the paint came with the 3m tape. I will get tow mirrors and tinted windows. Thanks alot guys.

#32 ·
DIAMO Karat wheels.......hmmm looks similar :poke: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.