Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Rich need help on Black truck

5K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  24vCRtoAStroker 
#1 ·
Hey Rich I need some help on the new truck. What should I do Black it all out or... hell I do not know. Give me some Ideas, but I will not smoke out the headlights. Went from this 06 :

to this 08:

Luke

See less See more
#2 ·
Damn that truck looks good

#10 ·
they're twins!!! i can't believe it LOL two identical sick look looking trucks, just different years :D dpf delete, 5 inch exhaust and a h&s black maxx is all i would do to it :evil

#11 ·
I know I'm not rich, but the chrome bumpers would have to go, as well as the chrome grille and mirror caps. smoke the tails and mirror lamps, and maybe add some black N-FABs, or a set of AMP steps.

I havent seen any black-housing 08+ headlights, but didnt someone do a custom painted set once?

If you really wanted the all-black theme, you could add a black powdercoated exhaust as well. Personally, if you cant do anything with the headlights, I'd probably go with a polished exhaust tip, if I got rid of the stock stuff.

Hope This Helps,

-Michael

#15 ·
Hey Luke nice looking truck. Hey that kind of looks like my old 08. The first pic looks like my new 06. haha. That was the first time I saw a pic of my old truck. The first time is always the hardest! Haha

#21 ·
Bawhahahah that was me I just got home from work and took off my uniform and put on a pair of shorts left my long socks on and white t Shirt. I had the wide angle lens on the camera, so I had to lay down on the ground to get that picture.
I have a set of Jessie James 20X10 Lawlewss 8's I could put on the truck. But the chrome is pitting some and one rim is turning not looking so good.
This is what it looked like on the old 06 I know it is kinda hard to see but you get the idea.

I know what you are saying Aron, I do miss my 06. I know you will take care of her. As I will take care of your old truck.

#20 ·
I had to go back and check... but I see it too! Anxious to hear the story on this one, lol

#23 ·
murdered out is my vote. but I agree if you're gonna keep the bumpers, etc I say you go with a black/chrome wheel.. my buddy just got the identical to my black hoss but machined/black and I think I like them better than mine. I think itd look sick on yours!
:doh::doh:

I'm not a fan of monsters but they look pretty good on that truck with the chrome bumpers. I'd just change the chrome mirror covers. With everything black it will just turn into a blob.

#35 ·
Nix the mirror covers and 4x4 decals. IMO nothing is classier than Black and chrome! Gorgeous ride man. Is that a 4" lift btw?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.