Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

black or chrome???

12K views 126 replies 53 participants last post by  Silverback 
#1 ·
Not sure what to do, the wheel looks killer chrome, but they look gangster on my truck, i think im gunna do black, but opinions are cool

here are some pics

Here is the wheel photo shopped black, i dig it....

See less See more
#14 ·
The wheels are incubus nemesis 8
22x9 +25 offset, sit flush with the fender

The chrome looks ok, like i said i like the wheel, but my truck is black black, nothing is chrome or anything.

Im with some of you with running chrome for awhile but i dk
black on black isnt too common around here, but it is starting to get played out a little bit, but no one has these wheels in black

#15 ·
I can't believe I'm bout to say this but.....chrome. The reason being so that the shiny F350 logo on the vent doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. The chrome wheels will add balance.

#18 ·
It only looks gangster because there is no aggressive tire.. Wrap it up chrome and you will love it.. Ive been debating some chrome 22s on my truck to set it apart..

#20 ·
My plans are to run a street tire, either a toyo proxes or a nitto 420S, havent decided yet,

The thing i like about the chrome is you can see how nice of a wheel it is, and all black might take away from it and kinda blend things together, right now its not going to kill me to run it chrome, and if i flat just dont like it, then i can always take them off and have them coated, Im really liking the idea of black chrome though.

#27 ·
I like the chrome, but thats how my set up is...all black and just chrome wheels.

Just throwing a idea out there, dont know how itd look. But what about powder coating the spokes black and leaving the chrome lip? That way they wont blend in and the lip will make em pop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.