Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

PSD Trav's Budget MakeOver (Progression and Cost Thread)

13K views 61 replies 34 participants last post by  sargepep56 
#1 ·
Picked up an '08 F250 and going to 'Spruce it Up', using Less than $3,000. Will update as progression goes.

Here is what I started with:

See less See more
#12 ·
Lol, I still have the other '08.

What ya going to do under the hood, how many miles are on it, job 1 or job 2? Going to keep the stock r wheels to maintain the 3k budget?? Looks good so far
Leaving it stock. Its a Job 2. Going with Custom wheels but they are on a month backorder.

Looks nice and real clean!!!
Thanks!!

Keep up the good work! It looks like a new truck compared to when it sat on their lot.
That dealership, really pissed me off. Alot of guarantees were lies. Hope, I dont find anywhere issues.

looks sick Travis, I actually saw this truck at Dales the day you were picking it up.

Chad
Yeah, I was flying in that day. My buddy picked it up for me.

Much better choice for a reg cab then my old green truck and already looking wayyyy better without those ugly ass bumpers.
Lol, for sure. Is it still on the road?

#6 ·
What ya going to do under the hood, how many miles are on it, job 1 or job 2? Going to keep the stock r wheels to maintain the 3k budget?? Looks good so far

#8 ·
Keep up the good work! It looks like a new truck compared to when it sat on their lot.

#10 ·
looks sick Travis, I actually saw this truck at Dales the day you were picking it up.

Chad

#11 ·
Much better choice for a reg cab then my old green truck and already looking wayyyy better without those ugly ass bumpers.

#16 ·
I think getting rid of those fugly bumpers is one of the best ideas yet!

Looks good! Im anxious to see how it looks 3k later!

#29 ·
Lookin good so far!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.