Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Think I can ?

14K views 67 replies 39 participants last post by  Mooring Product 
#1 ·
I'm thinking that with a little creativity, duct tape, superglue, bondo and paint...I can modify these F150 mirrors to fit an F250.
What do y'all think?

There's just not that much difference in the sail panels....I'm pretty sure I can blend the 2 together seamlessly.

See less See more
#2 ·
Sure. It's just plastic. :D Pretty sharp lookin' too. I can't live without my blind-spot mirror though.

#3 ·
I bet you could. They look better than the nemo mirrors if you don't like the tow mirrors. LOL

#5 ·
I think they look a little better than the nemo mirrors. But is the angle of the door the way it leans in the same on the 150s as the 250s? If that makes sense, the second picture kinda shows what I'm talking about

#6 ·
Well they did change the window to look like a superduty. Bench grinder might come in handy. How do the studs line up?

#11 ·
derrick36;145305408-current tow mirrors look and function better.[/QUOTE said:
Yes they 08 tow mirrors are but if you have seen his truck it looks much better and gives it a cleaner look with the smaller mirrors.. big tow mirrors would look out of place on his truck in my opinion..

#17 ·
I think those f150 mirrors would look really good. There's just something I hate about those nemo mirrors, I think its cause they look upside down.

But I think fitted up right it would look great.

#27 ·
Agreed, Once you have driven with the tow mirrors its hard to drive a truck with rinky dink little mirros.. However those F-150 mirrors would look preety slick too.

#23 ·
Do it! We have faith in you! When I get time to work on mine, I have to pick your brain on some different headlights for the obs, I have a feeling there is gonna be some serious sheetmetal work....

#26 ·
Do it, it would look sweet on your truck.

#37 ·
Rich it might be better to start off with a set of mirror delete blanks off a 650. Then I would trim the mount off the 150 mirrors till you hve the proper angle for the truck but leaving the hing intact. lso finding someone that can "weld" plastic would just leave some sanding and paint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.