Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

white monsters build

62K views 621 replies 72 participants last post by  White_monster 
#1 ·
Well after being asked by multiple ppl to post up my build details and such I have decided to play along. Pictures will come slowly as I rarely upload photos on my computer. So here goes the parts list

Elite tow powers - temp till bigger turbos are purchased in august
Elite 60hp nozzles - temp fill ins till I get bigger turbos in august
Elite ported rails
Elite stage 2 low pressure fuel system
Elite twin k16 pump kit
Elite custom up pipes for 6.0 manifolds - ceramic coated dark blue
Elite cromoly pushrods
6.0 manifolds - ceramic coated blue
MPD oil cooler relocation kit
MPD billet ccv/oil fill neck
Dirty Diesel SS intake elbow
Two stage nitrous system - most likely nx
Intake manifold and valve covers painted ford blue
Rocker boxes painted white

I think that about covers it. I'll add this whole project is being done by myself in my garage with the cab on. I'll post pics in a week when I get finished with my night shifts as I only have pics on my phone so far. Thanks

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: White Monster's build

:drool::drool: Sounds real good.Thanks
on edit: are you doing valve springs,and the centrifuge now or in august?
upgraded cam?

#9 ·

:drool::drool: Sounds real good.Thanks
on edit: are you doing valve springs,and the centrifuge now or in august?
upgraded cam?
Might do valve springs, depends if j can get my little machining tool on with the heads in but I doubt it will. Waiting to see how empires billet heads turn out. Centrifuge will prob go on this build but I'll see when I get closer to completion as it is extremely easy to add in. Cam requires cab off or pull the engine since it comes out the back. If I'm going that far I'll fly cut pistons and build a engine from the block up.

#6 ·

That will look sharp when you pop the hood and move when you push the go peddle. I wish i put less km on my trucks so i could due a build.

#12 ·

Sounds like its going to be real nice.

Good luck!

On edit: have you spoke with Jeff (Spartan) about tuning? I dont know if you will need any tuning changes or not with the dual pumps. Im sure he will be able to help.

#13 ·

Not possible in a week. Maybe 2 if you had all the parts. It depends how long you spend working on your truck each day. I keep track somewhat but I have to work so I am not working steady on it. I think if you spent 8hrs a day for 12 days you could complete the build but you need to factor in unexpected issues. I've got 6weeks planned for my truck and I can take more time if needed.

#14 ·

Not possible in a week. Maybe 2 if you had all the parts. It depends how long you spend working on your truck each day. I keep track somewhat but I have to work so I am not working steady on it. I think if you spent 8hrs a day for 12 days you could complete the build but you need to factor in unexpected issues. I've got 6weeks planned for my truck and I can take more time if needed.
Okay,thanks!

#15 · (Edited)

I forgot to mention I started this build 2 weeks ago. I have since ripped the top end down, just rockers and injectors are still in. Manifolds are off and coated 6.0 ones are ready to go on. MPD oil cooler plate is installed and turbo pedestal is painted and installed. Hpfp harness update has been done as well.

#16 ·

I think cab off it could be done in a week-ish. Cab on no-way.

#18 ·

Can't wait to see the pictures. Your doing what all my next upgrades will be especially after you get the high powers and injectors. I will go to 110s. what size will you be doing after you get your other turbos in august be?

#19 ·

Can't wait to see the pictures. Your doing what all my next upgrades will be especially after you get the high powers and injectors. I will go to 110s. what size will you be doing after you get your other turbos in august be?
Max powers and either 150's or 110's. Def gonna need driveshaft loops for towing

#22 ·

do you think the max powers need more than 60s.. I was thinking stock fuel with just 60s with the industrials. I used to think way more fuel but after mike ds truck im thinking otherwise.

#25 ·

right on.....Im anxious to see how they turn out.

Let me know if you'd be interested in making another set.
Ya I'll see how they turn out. Making a second set is easy enough it's the final fit that can be the issue. Mine are way overkill, 3/8" thick pipe but it's super cheap so why not.

#29 ·

I can post pics of your turbos if you'd like. ...or wait until next week when you can do it yourself. Even at this first stage, it's gonna run great. I'd like to see how the blue hot piping will look. It sounds nice.
Ya Wayne I'd be awesome if you could post them up. I'll never get to it with all that's going on. The blue is pretty much ford blue. I'll try to post some pics when I get some time.

Ya Erik I found these randomly. Hehe

#28 ·

Must have stumbled across those tow powers and injectors since they sound small for your finished package. :poke:

#34 ·

Ive got a lot of shanes pics but on my comp. and im not on it yet. Heres a teaser. Some peeerrrrrttttty pipes!!!! rest to come when I get home to my own comp. His pics are to big and I cant resize them yet. His build is a rousch build on steroids!!!! and the colors match hint hint

Attachments

#35 ·

Well Iphones are sweet so I have the rest of the pics. This build is awesome and just so everyone knows......CAB ON. Thats what makes this build sick. Heres the rest of the pics so far. This is 2 weeks in but probably only 12 to 14 hours of work. Enjoy.....####s being screwed up so im doing one pic at a time. Sorry guys.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.