Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Women slammed into the back of me today

5K views 52 replies 37 participants last post by  Snake 
#1 ·

im battling with the insurance right now cuz there trying to came its not her fault
there claiming the man the "cut her off" is at fault

See less See more
#2 ·
Man that sucks. Maybe you can get an 08 bed out of it! Here in NY, that would be the womans fault no questions asked. You rear-end someone, you were following too close, no if's and's or buts! It could have been worse I guess right? Hopefully insurance comes through for you.

#4 ·
Why do you have cowbells on your truck?

#6 ·
Fuked her $hit up real good! :evil

#8 ·
its supposed to be her fault... i was at a stand still and she hit me doing about 40. they had to tow hers it wouldnt even crank.
i have cowbells cuz i work on farms and cuz its more respectful to hang two bells then to hang a set of nuts. espicially since i have a 4 year old and a 9 month old

#10 ·
man her car got messed up doesnt look like all that much damage to your rig.

#11 ·
If they try to blame you go straight too the police
By the way this is why I buy a ford
Look at the damage to her car, compare that to the truck

#13 ·
make sure you have that frame checked out. I think that Vue looks pretty good considering, and if she keeps saying its not her fault, I think my neck would start hurting, I couldn't go to work and My lawyer will be calling her,,,,, that should take care of those issues.

#14 ·

LOL

I hope the insurance treats you right dude...

#15 ·
Glad your ok, thats why I drive SD's it waded up that Vue like a piece of tin foil!! hahaha

#18 ·
yeah, you never know how a crash will turn out. I was rear ended by a 2wd super duty and pushed in to a 95 exploder, I was driving an '04 chev 2500 work van, my van had bumper, door and minor frame damage, the exploder wrinkled the quarters and they totaled it and the super duty had damage all the way back to the fan and they totaled that too. Then I got rear ended again by an '01 Nissan Sentra when I was stopped and she was doing about 45mph, totaled the sentra and should have totaled the van- it had leaf springs rubbing on the tire because the frame was so bent, I was told they had 30+ hrs into the frame alone.

#22 ·
Did ya get her #? She looks like she could be cute. Lol

#23 ·
i got it but she wasnt cute
she looked slightly cracked out and had her thong hanging out waving to every "donk" that drove by
she got the ticket, my insurance is fighting her, the only real problem on mine other than the body is i now have a driveshaft vibration

#24 ·
if she hit you doin' 40 you should have a bent frame

#28 ·
Hope it goes your way and no more hidden damage than what we can see. I was rear ended last year and had witnesses that all talked to my insurance company and it some how went as my fault!!! Don't remember who she had insurance with but I think I'm going to switch to her insurance provider!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.