Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Will I rub.

2K views 29 replies 5 participants last post by  Dzchey21 
#1 ·
If I level my 250 with Icon 2.5 with Toyo mt 35x12.50-20 with a 20x10 Kmc diesel with 4.5bs and -24 offset? I'm guessing that 10" wide wheel will be out of my fender a lot? Thanks

#6 ·
you would be suprised what will fit on these trucks, i know the 20x10s will fit leveled but i think the 22x11s will rub, but if it were me i would put up with a little rubbing for the look i want, and you can pull the inner fenders back pretty easy, go with what you want.

#7 ·
I just put 20x12 black fuel octanes on mine with 35" mud grapplers. I've got a 1.5" leveling kit right now and I'm rubbing quite a bit so I'm going up to a 2.5" kit.

#11 ·
Yea mine just rubs on the fender liner on the back.

#16 ·
Checking out the 3.5 kit now, would the 22x11 do without rubbing on this kit, its a hell of a lot cheaper than the Icon. But just how far will that 22x11 be out of the fender well? Btw I appreciate all the info guys, this site is a lot more responsive that .org.

#17 ·
shouldnt rub, but if they do it would be minor rubbing on the inner plastic. but thats an easy fix. If its still the same backspacing as the 20s then they may stick out close to another inch or so. nothing to terrible, it would definitely look sick.

#23 ·
There's a couple pics of mine. Is it possible to post just the picture or can you only post links?

#24 ·
#27 ·
Thanks I appreciate it. Trucks pretty dirty right now and I'm working on getting rid of all the chrome.

#30 ·
inner fender is all, i ran a wheel with 5.13 back spacing and it was not even close to hitting the radius arm with a 35x12.50 tire on it, hell it didnt even hit the inner fender, at stock height, but it was on a 9 inch wide wheel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.