Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

BEWARE Counterfeit_HEUI injector cores

8K views 47 replies 36 participants last post by  powerstroke cowboy 
#1 ·
#7 ·
WOW!! low

#8 ·
That's what happens when you outsource casting and what not overseas. They steal your IP and make half completed copies.

All I can say is wow.

#16 ·
That's crazy. I can't imagine why someone would take so much time to make all those parts. Are they selling these as new or just trying to send them all back as cors?

#21 ·
:whs: Is it cores that are being sent in or are they trying to sell these things?
Friggin people are nuts.

Dammit - they caught me! LOL

Seriously - Its hard to imagine someone going to that length of trouble for these things...
You could have done a little better job:poke::D

#20 ·
A little birdy told me that theSleeper is selling them, he is marketing them as a theSleeper surprise injector and they come with a free Walmart bag for your air filter. LOL

But really, a set of cores can be picked up for $200. Like it was stated with the amount of machine work and time..How can it be worth it?

#24 ·
Having one of those on hand would be really cool. You could use it in the famous "oops I dropped your brand new injector" prank. Over and over again.

#27 ·
Yeah Im confused too. Is Alliant or someone selling injectors that don't work to the general public? Which I find is hard to believe. Or did someone make these and send them in to an Injector builder as cores? Sorry for being slow.

#28 ·
Alliant isn't selling those injectors to the public. POS people are sending them in so they don't have to send cores in. Its a real bulletin. Just looked it up on the dealer page myself. We haven't been on the receiving end of any these, but it would be interesting to see one.

#30 ·
high cost of living is bringing out the bad in a lot of people now a days..

#46 ·
Exactly. I had really never been scewed on any deal (and I buy and sell a lot) before the last 2 years or so and I guess I was way too trusting. Been burned pretty good about 3 times now recently.

Kind of shakes up your faith in people but I know there are still a lot of good ones out there.

PS. A Chinese factory could cast that chunk of metal for pennies. My friend use to import a complete new running pit bike motorcycle (think AutoZone special) w/ a running engine from China for $50 each before shipping. The Chinese made money selling a new running motorcycle for $50 each! (crappy as it was)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.