Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Looking for 37x14.50x20

7K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  StrokerTurbo7.3 
#1 ·
So I decided to go with the 20x14 wheels and now I'm having a problem finding some tires.. I really want toyo m/ts but I can only find them in a 13.50 can I run them on 14in wheels or will it look stupid? Anyone know where I can get some 14.50s Even if there 36s. I don't want nittos or super swampers.

#7 ·
they only show 2 instock.i dont think you will be finding anymore new ones for a lil' while

Yeah I saw the mickeys that look pretty nice but I could only find them in a 15.50. I thinking I might go with the toyos, but i have not completely decided.
why not i have 15.50's on 12's,but want to go too 14 or 16 wide

If your going with a 14" wide wheel, why not run a 15.50 tire? (Im actually curious) And what size lift do you have?
:whs:

#4 ·
Mickey Thompson makes some pretty wide tires in the ATZ and MTZ tread.

On Edit. Here are some specs on a MTZ 36x15.50 and they make the same size in the ATZ

Mickey Thompson MTZ Specialty (SLT) Radial
36x15.50R20LT, Mickey Thompson MTZ Specialty (SLT) Radial
Load Range E
Max Load 3525
Tread Depth 21/32
Overall Diameter 36.4 Inches

#9 ·
I'm just scared to run 15.50s because I live in Cali and the chps are all over trucks for mudflaps but I guess it won't be that Much of a difference from the 14.50s. I run 13.50s right now and I have not really been bothered. My tuck has a 8in lift on 37s

#11 ·
Either way with a 14.50 or a 15.50 you are going to be sticking out almost as much either way on a 14" wide wheel (and its going to be a noticable amount). Im in California also, and my 12" wheels stick out a bit. Its your truck and obviously you will do what you want, but IMO going to a 15.50 over a 14.50 on the same 14" wide wheel wont change the amount of police attention you get at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.